Twitter: 5 ways to drive traffic — away.
Follow these five simple rules, and you will never have a problem with too many followers.
- Tweet continually and incessantly about your new product (book, music, software, MLM program, affiliate scheme,knitted puppy vests, whatever...)
- Re-tweet and favourite each and every tweet that contains @you or points to your own blog / facebook / web / youtube / etc...
- Never interact with anyone personally, while continuing to maintain a steady stream of pre-scheduled tweets following rules (1) and (2) above.
- Send regular automated Direct Messages to each and every new follower, telling them not to miss a single one of your life-enhancing tweets.
- Never disclose your real name and NEVER use a genuine photo, as keeping your identity secret demonstrates that you are both important and trustworthy.